Daring Daughters @ Disneyworld
For five years, Mission-Minded Women and 'Tween/Teen Girls have gathered from across the country and around the globe for Daring Daughters @ Disneyworld.
This life-impacting weekend has impacted hundreds of women and girls through dynamic keynotes, leadership connections, practical application and mission-minded networking. As Daring Daughters, our focus is the Gospel and God's Great Commission, with a motto to "Dare to Dream. Dare to Cry. Dare to Obey."
DARE TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE.
We're so thankful for everyone who has attended this exciting event.
DARE TO DREAM. DARE TO CRY. DARE TO OBEY.
This is a power-packed ministry day, filled with Dynamic Keynotes, Worship, Corporate Prayer and Altar Calls, Life-Impacting Workshops, Discussion Times, Leadership Interviews, and Testimonies . . . plus a Daring Daughters Luncheon (included in your registration).
The atmosphere is awesome and unique. Perhaps try to imagine a Spirit-empowered and spontaneous camp meeting, combined with a casual living room fellowship (with lots of hugs and girlfriend fellowship), combined with strategic leadership training, combined with a mother-daughter dynamic, combined with a global missions conference.
Keynote, PowerWord, & Leadership-Panel Speakers include:
- Ann Dunagan, OREGON -- Missions Leader - Director of Daring Daughters
- Nicole Parks, GEORGIA -- Author & Missions Coach - Cafe1040
- Sandrine Tucker, LOUISIANA -- Speaker - Founder of Freedom to Flourish
- Esther Morgan, LOUISIANA -- Registered Nurse, Mother, Missions Leader
- Theresa Lauver, MONTANA -- Mentoring & Discipleship Leader
- Melissa Heiland, FLORIDA -- Missions & ProLife Ministry - Beautiful Feet Int'l
- Jen Reyneri, FLORIDA -- Author & Mentor - Shine Retreats, WordTraveling
- Juanita Bompart, FLORIDA -- Worship Leader - Author, Speaker, Minister
- Dr. Andrea Hazim, FLORIDA -- Author & Mentor -- Founder of Elev8Life
- We come together to DARE TO DREAM about God's purpose for our lives.
- We DARE TO CRY for the needs of the world (and as we each share our passions with others, we get stirred up and challenged and so encouraged).
- And we DARE TO OBEY God's Great Commission.
We come together as mission-minded women. And together, it's been AMAZING to see what God has done. Ministries started. Orphanages established. Women radically rescued. Babies saved. Children adopted. People saved by Jesus.
Day 2 -- February 23rd -- THE SEND
This year, we're joining up with a once-in-a-lifetime event called THE SEND. It's a massive stadium gathering (with 60,000 people) right in Orlando. After breakfast together at the hotel, we will be traveling together to this stadium as a Daring Daughters group and enjoying the leaders and speakers. Learn more here>> THE SEND
Day 3 -- February 24th - (Optional)
Daring Daughters @ Disneyworld
Park Day at EPCOT.
Park Tickets not included. We'll meet-up and enjoy the park together.
This is a day for tons of fun -- but it's also a strategic day of mission-minded networking, friendship building (between girlfriends, between moms and daughters, between mentors and young women, and between women in ministry leaders from churches and ministries all across the country and around the world.
Our annual park day is a fabulous time to enjoy the amazing dynamic of Disneyworld - and it's a healthy contrast to the sometimes serious heavy atmosphere of the day before.
Our park day reminds us to keep everything in balance. We cry for the needs of the world, but we also LIVE and enjoy LIFE!!!
WHAT IS IT? Daring Daughters @ Disneyworld is "more than a conference"! It's a life-impacting 3-day event - for mission-minded women and teenage girls. Inspiration. Encouragement. Vision. Networking with other mission-minded women... . . . and super FUN!!!
WHO IS IT FOR? - MISSION-MINDED WOMEN (of all ages)
- For Mission-Minded Women (and Teenage Girls)
- You don't have to have a daughter! You don't need to be a mom!
- Christian moms with teenage daughters.
- Girlfriends desiring inspiration and global vision.
- Women entrepreneurs - desiring to work for eternal purposes.
- Youth leaders and the young women they mentor.
- Homeschooling moms with teenage daughters.
- From 'tween and teen Girls - to Grandma's - with a Global vision.
- Ministry Leaders. Pastor's Wives. Christian Women's Leaders.
- Mission Leaders. International Ministers. Missionaries.
(Note: If you're considering this exciting conference for Daring Daughters, please request to join our private/secret "We Are Daring Daughters" group on Facebook. As friends, we're discussing HOW to make it happen for our families . . . transportation, carpooling from nearby states, lodging and hotel ideas, praying together, locating deals and getting to know each other!)
We're going to have an awesome time -- with inspiration for local and global missions, prayer, vision for the future, building relationships, and seeking God's purposes.
What about other expenses? Everyone is responsible for their own travel to Orlando -- including all travel, lodging, accommodations, meals, and Disney park tickets.