Links for Moms (Speaking to MOPS - Mothers of Pre-Schoolers)
Moms, we welcome you to Mission-Minded Families!
What a joy to encourage young moms at the "MOPS" (Mothers of Pre-Schoolers) group in Gresham, Oregon!
Jesus told us the Greatest Commandment is to "Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, soul, mind and strength, and to love your neighbor as yourself." In summary, to LOVE GOD and to LOVE OTHERS. And God's Great Commission is to "Go into all the world and make disciples of all nations."
We're so glad you're joining us. Here at Mission-Minded Families, our focus is helping Christian families for God's Great Commission. We want to encourage you in your daily, busy, ongoing role as a busy mom, and help you to raise your children with a fervent heart to love the Lord and to love others.
Hudson Taylor, a famous missionary to China, often said, "The Great Commission is not an option to consider; it is a command to obey." And we like to say, "Missions is not just for missionaries; God's call is for all."
Moms, here are some links, especially for you:
- Mission-Minded Families - http://missionmindedfamilies.org
- Mission-Minded Families PODCAST (for moms) on iTunes: http://tinyurl.com/iTunes-MMF
- BLOG -- http://missionmindedfamilies.org/blog
- P.A.S.S.I.O.N. & Clarity Course (life-training for women) -- http://missionmindedfamilies.org/p/passion
- Kids book (for ages 4-8): The Whole World Needs Jesus -- http://missionmindedfamilies.org/p/kids-book
- 3-D KIDS COURSE (FREE -- for kids ages 6-12) -- http://missionmindedfamilies.org/p/3-d-free
- Video Q & A: Is it okay for young moms to go on mission trips -- http://missionmindedfamilies.org/blog/mommies
Social Media Links - Follow me online: